Sunday, January 02, 2005

this was written by jay's granny (:
its dam touching.
ah
jay is such a swt guy (:


Jay's Grandma had chip in her bit too.
Think it is a very heartwarming account
and his grandpa is really lenient with him.
Part 2: He is forever a kid
. Little Jay was brought up by his grandpa and me (maternal grandparents). He was very active and liked to jump on the sofa. Whenever he did that with his younger cousin, his grandpa would be very angry and ended up scolding his cousin, but not Jay. His grandpa treats him very well and will not scold him, often bringing Jay around different places to play, like Bei Tou, Mount Yang Ming, cafes. When Jay was a toddler and still didn't know how to walk, his grandpa will carry him everyday and refused to put him down. 

When they were doing homework, if Jay's cousin does not finish on time, their grandpa will start scolding, leading to his cousin hiding under the table for fear of being hit. But if Jay didn't finish, it's all right. His grandpa is actually stricter towards his grandson (by his sons), but I don't know why his grandpa will be very quiet if Jay makes mistakes. 

Jay was already very fillial when little. At meal times, he couldn't bear to eat first, instead he will serve the food to me, asking me to eat first, and only then he would start eating his own. Now he has grown up, and is still the same. He is very polite to me. Whenever I ask him if he's hungry and must tell me if he is; sometimes, I offer to give him money if he doesn't have enough, he will decline politely or tell me not to cook as he will buy packet food for me. It warms my heart.  

Jay used to come to my house every weekend, tagging along and running behind his mum. Whereever his mum goes, he will tag along. His relationship with his mum is the best. If he heard nice songs, he will play on the piano for me to listen. Whenever I see little kids playing the piano on TV, I would think that my Jay still plays better, his pose is so beautiful and cute, I should register for him to appear on TV too.

Seeing Jay when he was little, I could guess that this kid will not be any ordinary person when he grows up. Sometimes, I will encourage him, and hopes that he takes care of his own health because he is now living on his own outside and not at home, I can't see him. I often think since he lives so far away, will he be able to take care of himself? I can't possibly travel to see him everyday and my health isn't so good too. I am most worried about his health, preparation for concerts will not be easy.  

Previously at the Hong Kong concert, Jay had a very bad flu. I felt very upset when I see him like that. Sometimes I think my grandson is performing on stage, singing and dancing, while many other people are watching him, I am really proud of him. He is a really good boy.
Thank you everyone for helping Jay. Without you, he will not make it.
----------------------------------


i feel so much better (:
JAY KEEPS ME GOING!
you too! *winks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]